Prep. Time: 20 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins | Serves: 2
- 3/4 Cup of Basmati Rice
- 2 Small finely chopped Carrots
- 2 Finely chopped Beans
- 1/4 Cup of Cabbage
- 1/8 Cup of Onion
- 1.5 Tablespoons of finely chopped Spring onions (white part)
- 1 Tablespoon of finely chopped Spring onions (green part)
- 1/2 Tablespoon of finely chopped Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 teaspoon of Soya sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon of Green Chilli Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of Ajino motto (optional)
- 1.5 teaspoons of Pepper powder
- 1.5 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Rinse rice and pressure cook it with required water till rice grain is separated. Fluff it off with a fork add some olive oil, keep aside. Chop and keep all the veggies ready. Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic and spring onions white part, and fry till its starts browning.
- Then add onions and fry till golden brown then add carrots, beans and cabbage and saute till they shrink and raw smell leaves. Add capsicum saute with the veggies for 2mins.
- Then add soya sauce – and saute in high flame for 2 min. stirring continuously. Keep in sim and then add green chili sauce, pepper powder, ajino motto(if you are using)and required salt.Keep stirring continuously for few minutes till the veggies are well blended with the sauces.
- Then add the cooked rice and mix well. Finally garnish with spring onions, give a quick stir and switch off.
- Let the rice fry for another 3-4 min. Garnish with spring onions (optional) and switch off.